Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Fantasy Ball Is Now On!

The Fantasy Ball is open and there are some wonderful creations available for adoption. I hope you all find time to take a look at what we have all been doing. While you are there, don't forget to cast your vote for your favourite critter in the Australasian Creative Design Awards.


Right now I'm busy making bears to take with me to Queensland next week, it should be a good week of catching up with friends and, hopefully meeting new ones. I hope you're all having a great day, the sun is out here in Tasmania, so the day should be pleasant enough.......curled up in my chair in the sunshine with my sewing......

Here's a photo of Petula pig, she's one of the creations I have available in the TBACA Fantasy Ball.........go on I know you're curious, get on over there!

4 comments:

  1. She's a gorgeous piggy Linda, I love her!
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck piggie, from the Tasmania animal farm and have a nice trip^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'll have to check it out, it looks like there has been some really cute stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, what a cute little piggy angel

    ReplyDelete