Saturday, November 3, 2012

While I was Sleeping

The preview for Christmas Treasures has opened, this happened during the night and I didn't have time in the morning to check things out before I had to head off to the airport for my flight up to NSW. I've just had a peek and there are some great bears in there! We all had to work to a Christmas Carol theme, I chose Jingle Bells, and made a polar with a couple of cute penguins riding him. There are a lot of bells involved but you can't really see them in the photo, you'll just have to take my word for it. Unfortunately I can't show you the photo either, because I'm on a borrowed computer and of course all the photos are on my laptop at home. But if you click on the button right there in my side-bar you'll be whisked away to the right place and there you will be able to cast your vote for your favourite mini and your favourite full sized bear. (HINT HINT HINT!!!!) Hopefully I will be able to keep you up to date while I'm away, this is quite a long trip! I thought I might be heading into some heat up here in NSW, but the weather here is much like what I left behind in Tassie! An early start in the morning for the drive down to Mittagong and the Doll and Bear Fair, if you live down that way perhaps you'd like to look in!
Bye for now, I'll be drawing the giveaway soon, I'll probably wait until I get back home to do that, so you still have over a week to enter! Good Luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I don't know how you do it jet setting all over. I have had a look at the Christmas treasures, and love the penguins on the bears back. He looks so, so good.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete