Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting There

I have almost finished another large bear, the pattern is the same as Yuki, but the bear is entirely different. I love giving each of the bears I create, their own character, so, even when I use the same pattern, each bear is unique. I haven't named this one yet, I'm hoping inspiration will hit before I've finished him. I'm working on bears for The Sydney Teddy Bear Show, next month, which is looming fast! I've also just submitted a project to Australian Bear Creations magazine, something a little different to what I usually make, who wants to be in a box? But you will have to wait til the magazine comes out, to see it, as I forgot to get a photo before I sent it off. If I get this new bear finished today, his photos will be up tomorrow, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment