Friday, February 13, 2009

A Witches Day

It's just occurred to me that it's Friday 13th and guess what? There's another one next month! I know this because I'm fiying over to Melbourne on the 13th of March to teach some workshops. A couple of two day gigs at Bear Essence, www.bearessence.com.au, in Boronia. It will be an interesting few days as it will be a mixed bag of all the bears I've taught there over the past couple of years, an opportunity for people to make a bear that they missed out on first time round. I just hope I can get my head around all the different techniques, there will be some that I haven't done for a while.
While I'm over there, I'll be able to catch up with my son, Sam, who has just moved to Melbourne to start a course at RMIT in computer animation. Sometimes I have to wonder where this child of mine came from, with his wonderful aptitude in all things computer related, while his mother struggles with the most basic of tasks! Well at least I can manage a bit of a Blog and I can tinker with my little website ;) www.bensonbears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment